Rossioglossum grande

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I've got Rossioglossum Rawdon Jester and it's one of the most spectacular displays of all the plants in my collection, the flowers are just so astoundingly large.

My plant tends to go through boom and bust cycles. One year it'll grow amazingly, and then it seems like the next it'll develop a stunted little bulb with no blooms. Repotting has always been problematic, and every time I repot I fear the plant will die.

How do you grow and care for your plant? What are your growing conditions like?

Very nice. I've got Rossioglossum Rawdon Jester and it's one of the most spectacular displays of all the plants in my collection, the flowers are just so astoundingly large.

My plant tends to go through boom and bust cycles. One year it'll grow amazingly, and then it seems like the next it'll develop a stunted little bulb with no blooms. Repotting has always been problematic, and every time I repot I fear the plant will die.

How do you grow and care for your plant? What are your growing conditions like?

Same problem. Mine hated being repotted.

Ive managed to escape any problems with repotting thus far, I dont use anything special, just Orchiata, but it didnt seem to want to do anything, just existed. In a last ditch move I changed its location so it had less light and was cooler and that seemed to do it.
Good luck rather than knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back