RLC Miriam Suzuki 'Viviran'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful sunset colors! I agree that hybrids can be exceedingly rewarding to grow - many are vigorous and floriferous. Do you grow this under lights or in a greenhouse?

Thank you😀. I'm growing this one in my greenhouse, about two years ago I decided to focus on Catts and I'm still learning but the results have been pretty good. What I like about Catts is that they make it clear when they're not happy, unlike paphs that silently lose all their roots while acting like everything is fine😂

Thank you😀. I'm growing this one in my greenhouse, about two years ago I decided to focus on Catts and I'm still learning but the results have been pretty good. What I like about Catts is that they make it clear when they're not happy, unlike paphs that silently lose all their roots while acting like everything is fine😂
I’m very envious of your greenhouse! I grow mostly on windowsills, but I’ve also been increasing the number of catts in my collection. I really like that they bloom 1-2 times per year, unlike my multis that bloom once every 3-7 years…..

Back