Rlc. Memoria Helen Brown

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthPark

Reaction score
Yes it is. It is Rlc. Memoria Helen Brown time again. A rainy morning this morning . Some nice refreshing popsicle/icy-pole green is an excellent start. I can't move this one - well, not just yet ----- as it is growing in scoria, but a big mass of roots has gone out of the pot and is growing in a shallow layer of sand/soil too. So it is slightly terrestrial too heheh.

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

Last edited:
Very lovely and very green. That spot on the lip is a bit of an affront to the soft
green. ;>)

Thanks for your post abax! And wonderful comment. Catts do tricky things haha ! This one has been getting fairly warm temperatures during bud development, and seems to lead to this particular result due to that. When more shade is given, or maybe cooler bud development temperatures --- this same plant can get this result ..... some sort of nice speckled gumball effect hehe

Rlc. Memoria Helen Brown_A2.jpg
Rlc. Memoria Helen Brown_A10.jpg
And below is a flower from the same 'clone' - but different plant. I have a few pots of this clone. And currently - its next door neighbour clone (in a different pot) is developing buds too. Will be interesting to see what those flowers will look like ----- most likely the same as in the opening pics. Will see!

I haven't been targeting fully green or fully chartreuse catts. I just target Memoria Helen Brown. Currently growing four different types of it. Waiting on the fourth type to flower --- maybe will get flowers next year from that one ----- almost there.

Rlc. Memoria Helen Brown_1_15-Apr2021.jpg

Last edited:
After another downpour last night of rain - which wet my flowers - currently drying out now, just capturing a few more nice pics from this morning. Sun coming out again. More refreshing pics for today.

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

Latest posts

Back