RLC. Jennifer Off ‘Joan’ HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad he is not on the forum.. would love to see and learn more. Keep us posted when something else like this blooms out of his collection!
He has a lot of my cattleya species (around 25-30) as I ran out of room in my present indoor space. I will post the ones he has bloomed when I find the pics. I remember there was a Cattleya (Laelia) tenebrosa aurea and Cattleya mossiae concolor. Possibly my percivaliana concolor as well.

Leslie:
I’ve got an order into Waldor for divisions from their list and I asked about this plant, since they are the Offs... Yes!!! An original division $150, meristem $75!!!! I took the original!! AND, he has a Lawless Walkure ‘The Ultimate’ meristem which was what the one I loved was, that I had to destroy. It’s a good day in VA !!! Thanks for the suggestions re vendors on ‘Joan’, it gave me hope that it was out there. Happy dance here!!!

Leslie:
I’ve got an order into Waldor for divisions from their list and I asked about this plant, since they are the Offs... Yes!!! An original division $150, meristem $75!!!! I took the original!! AND, he has a Lawless Walkure ‘The Ultimate’ meristem which was what the one I loved was, that I had to destroy. It’s a good day in VA !!! Thanks for the suggestions re vendors on ‘Joan’, it gave me hope that it was out there. Happy dance here!!!
Amazing! Congrats on getting original! I think mine is a meristem lol.

Back