RLC. Jennifer Off ‘Joan’ HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

PeteM

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
My pleasure to share!! He is one of the best Cattleya growers in Canada and an ex-cop!
Too bad he is not on the forum.. would love to see and learn more. Keep us posted when something else like this blooms out of his collection!

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad he is not on the forum.. would love to see and learn more. Keep us posted when something else like this blooms out of his collection!
He has a lot of my cattleya species (around 25-30) as I ran out of room in my present indoor space. I will post the ones he has bloomed when I find the pics. I remember there was a Cattleya (Laelia) tenebrosa aurea and Cattleya mossiae concolor. Possibly my percivaliana concolor as well.

DrLeslieEe

ST Supporter
Reaction score
Stunning display. I've seen these at Hausermann's years ago, but this blooming is the best I've seen of this clone.
Wow Tom, that is indeed a testament to the growing skill of my friend. I will let him know.

southernbelle

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Leslie:
I’ve got an order into Waldor for divisions from their list and I asked about this plant, since they are the Offs... Yes!!! An original division $150, meristem $75!!!! I took the original!! AND, he has a Lawless Walkure ‘The Ultimate’ meristem which was what the one I loved was, that I had to destroy. It’s a good day in VA !!! Thanks for the suggestions re vendors on ‘Joan’, it gave me hope that it was out there. Happy dance here!!!

DrLeslieEe

ST Supporter
Reaction score
Leslie:
I’ve got an order into Waldor for divisions from their list and I asked about this plant, since they are the Offs... Yes!!! An original division $150, meristem $75!!!! I took the original!! AND, he has a Lawless Walkure ‘The Ultimate’ meristem which was what the one I loved was, that I had to destroy. It’s a good day in VA !!! Thanks for the suggestions re vendors on ‘Joan’, it gave me hope that it was out there. Happy dance here!!!
Amazing! Congrats on getting original! I think mine is a meristem lol.