RIP Stephen Hawking

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen hawking was all about physics, a great subject!! I have read that Voyager 1 and 2 still transmit back to earth from the very edge of the solar system, is this true?

I have read that Voyager 1 and 2 still transmit back to earth from the very edge of the solar system, is this true?

Yes, they are just leaving our solar system and will fly through our galaxy like a little dark sun.
Voyager 1 and 2 will reach a higher age than our earth as they can no longer be destroyed by our sun as our sun expands.
But that will not happen in 100 years but in billion of years. So don't worry, be happy.

No, all his followers with no scientific education especially the journalist don't understand what Hawkins is talking about.
The professionals know what he meant. But they could only find his personal statements about his view. Not a single one could be certified. He just postulated a radiation typ by a black loch, but nobody could verify the existence of that radiation. That is no reason to bless him.
That was the main reason not to recommend the Nobel price for him.

Albert Einstein developed a theory and predicted al lot of details which has to follow his theory. All Details could be confirmed one after the other.
That is the big difference between Hawkins and Einstein.

Albert Einstein was a genius, but Hawkins only was beside a lot of others a theoretical physicist but with pop star elements.

The media blow up his Statement to an impressive science fiction and by that they uplifted him to a pop star.
He himself liked to be a pop star and therefor he accelerated this movement. So he became the richest physicist in the world.
Over all he did very good job in his life with his handicap. My sincere gratulation.

...since when is objective truth, logic & reason, & frankley, common sense "...ugly..."...thank you letting the band wagon pass you by...& may God have mercy on the soul of mr. hawking; may He have mercy on us all...

Back