RIP Hidey Cat

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
Feb 14, 1995 - Nov 2, 2012

IMG_0295_ps.jpg

Hug your cats for me.

My condolences.

17 years is a great life for a kitty, she must have been very happy.

my condolences...she was beautiful....she had a good, long life for a cat...at this point, I don't think I could live without a cat...mine have been a part of our lives for so long.

oh, my poor baby kitty! I'm so sorry for your loss. She's beautiful, and 17 years, you gave Hidey Cat a great life! I'm hugging my cats now in her honor.

Oh Joanne,
I am so sorry for her passing.
You have my full support at this time. She was beautiful and that picture a good memory full of so much character.
I hope with time your heart will heal and the good memories of her will bring a smile to your face.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry, I had a cat named Caesar that I lost about 5 years ago. Hidy cat looks exactly like him.:(

I empathize with your loss completely having just lost a very dear furry friend less than two weeks ago. It hurts
like hell and will for a very long time I think.

Sorry for you too, abax. I tried hugging my cat again but she just took off, wondering wtf is going on with all this hugging & attention, lol!

So sorry to read this. She was gorgeous and lived a great, long life with you. I absolutely adore cats....will hug my three for you.

Latest posts

Back