Rexius bark

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

berrywoodson

Has anyone seen recent Rexius bark ? They are back selling ,but I wonder if it is high quality like what they have sold in the past. My concern is particularly with seedling size bark.

Before I buy a pallet of sixty bags,I want to know if it is clean and more coarse than Sequoia seedling bark.

Maybe they've changed, but I remember Rexius as being the poorest quality bark. Left splinters in my hand, and decomposed ultra fast. Lost a major part of my paph collection to it. Phrags loved it though......Eric

My last bag of Rexius bark contained lots of wood splinters. Can't comment on the decomposition rate, yet.

I heard they had a fire at the plant where they make the stuff and it might become hard to find.

Kyle

Which brand do you prefer? I've gotton splinters from most seedling grade. I might have to do with medium grade bark which means supplementing with peat. That would be very different for me.

Berry,

we just got in several pallets of the new Rexius bark and the quality is just as good as before. Some differences are that the medium size is slightly larger than previously, and it also absorbs water better than before.

Jason

rexius heat sterilizes and has more consistent sizing of their bark

Latest posts

Back