Rescue Phal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEslipper

Reaction score
This is a grocery store plant that was hanging out at my office. When we closed up last March for lockdown I brought it home. Currently 8 flowers open and 5 more buds to go! The multifloral Paphs are finishing up, so it’s nice to have something coming into bloom!2AD1FC48-6A59-4643-A4E6-91807C6E7B63.jpegA2617FC8-4802-4AB1-B747-B291740665C9.jpeg4FA62727-F669-4E0B-9C95-3428F1095016.jpeg

The rescue phals are great. I work for an interior landscaper, and before the plague, had many accounts with contracts for blooming orchids - always phals. These are tough plants. As they bloomed out, I brought them home, and as they've rebloomed, given them to my wife for the library that employs her. The only condition is that they don't come home again. They do well for the recipients, and hopefully have enticed others into this hobby.

The rescue phals are great. I work for an interior landscaper, and before the plague, had many accounts with contracts for blooming orchids - always phals. These are tough plants. As they bloomed out, I brought them home, and as they've rebloomed, given them to my wife for the library that employs her. The only condition is that they don't come home again. They do well for the recipients, and hopefully have enticed others into this hobby.
Recycling is a great idea!!

Latest posts

Back