Request for Pictures

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Braem

Dear Folks - I am looking for habitat and in situ pictures of all slipper orchids, but especially Phargmipedium, Mexipedium, and Selenipedium (possibly high resolution). Anyone willing to share such picturese with me, please contact me per email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have lots. What will they be used for?

Kyle
Hi Kyle,

possibly for a talk ... and if I ever write a Phrag book, I would ask permission if I wanted to use any of your picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Folks - I am looking for habitat and in situ pictures of all slipper orchids, but especially Phargmipedium, Mexipedium, and Selenipedium (possibly high resolution). Anyone willing to share such picturese with me, please contact me per email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Wouldn't Averyanov or Perner be able to get you a ton of pics for Chinese and Vietnamese paphs?

Wouldn't Averyanov or Perner be able to get you a ton of pics for Chinese and Vietnamese paphs?
They certainly have Paph. pictures, but no phrags .. and that is what I am especially after ... And I am not in touch with any of the two gentlemen.

They certainly have Paph. pictures, but no phrags .. and that is what I am especially after ... And I am not in touch with any of the two gentlemen.

OK

Well Jerry Fisher and Tom Kalina have been in phrag lands a lot so maybe they could get you something.

OK

Well Jerry Fisher and Tom Kalina have been in phrag lands a lot so maybe they could get you something.
I don't know whether Tom has habitat pictures, Jerry has some ... but they may still be as slides ... I have asked him for the klotzscheanum, but I have had no answer yet.

I don't know whether Tom has habitat pictures, Jerry has some ... but they may still be as slides ... I have asked him for the klotzscheanum, but I have had no answer yet.

Seems like Jerry just did a 3 or so part article series in Orchids on Phrags that had a bunch of insitu pics.

Some recent threads on besseae and dalesandroi that Tom participated in suggested that he may have a stash of insitu pics (but probably not at his fingertips).

But it's not up to me to volunteer them.

You may ask to Manolo Arias and Pepe Portilla...Shure also Henry Oakley will have...

Latest posts

Back