Request for articles from International Orchid Journals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some recent original descriptions of Phrags from some international orchid journals and was hoping some members might have them. I am looking for the following:

Die Orchidee (Germany):
Phragmipedium × merinoi O.Gruss, Orchidee (Hamburg) 61: 176 (2010).
Phragmipedium richteri Roeth & O.Gruss, Orchidee (Hamburg) 45(3): back cover (1994).
Phragmipedium × roethianum O.Gruss & Kalina, Orchidee (Hamburg) 49: 245 (1998).
Phragmipedium christiansenianum O.Gruss & Roeth, Orchidee (Hamburg) 52: 76 (2001).
Phragmipedium × colombianum O.Gruss, Orchidee (Hamburg) 62: 30 (2011).

Caesiana (Italy):
Phragmipedium tetzlaffianum O.Gruss, Caesiana 15: 37 (2000).

Orchis (Spain):
Phragmipedium hirtzii Dodson, Orchis 58: 129 (1988).

Revista Guatemalensis:
Phragmipedium monstruosum Archila, Revista Guatemal. 2(3): 5 (1999).
Phragmipedium triandrum Archila, Revista Guatemal. 2(3): 6 (1999).

Journal of the Hokkaido Orchid Society:
Phragmipedium chapadense Campacci & R.Takase, J. Hokkaido Orchid Soc. 28(Suppl.): 1 (2000).

If you happen to have electronic copies of these you can share, please e-mail them to me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
--Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I can help you with several of the mentioned articles. I can help you with the Die Orchidee-articles, the one concerning Phrag. monstruosum and the Phrag. chapadense.

This week I've a quite overloaded calendar, but from coming weekend on I've several days off and will be able to get you the articles. So hang on.

All the best,

Rob Z.

Thanks very much, Rob! I appreciate the help.

--Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I can help you with several of the mentioned articles. I can help you with the Die Orchidee-articles, the one concerning Phrag. monstruosum and the Phrag. chapadense.

This week I've a quite overloaded calendar, but from coming weekend on I've several days off and will be able to get you the articles. So hang on.

All the best,

Rob Z.

By the way... i've been trying to get the description of Phrag fischerii for a wile witouth success. Do you have a copy of it Stephen or Rob?

Latest posts

Back