Repotting Big Paph stonei Jan 02, 2015

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
This is what a well grown species should look like!!!
I cannot say enough good things about this clone. Please send me some pollen this year so I can cross it to mine.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
This is what a well grown species should look like!!!
I cannot say enough good things about this clone. Please send me some pollen this year so I can cross it to mine.

I will probably flower next year with 2 spikes that I can see. So many new growths coming as well. I will send you pollen. It flowered 3 times last year.

it is amazing. even the plant is amazing. i remember when you posted it as a NBS seedling. wow.

you need to link to your flower threads so people can see how great the flowers are too.

did you try to untangle those roots at all or just put the whole thing in a bigger pot?

it is amazing. even the plant is amazing. i remember when you posted it as a NBS seedling. wow.

you need to link to your flower threads so people can see how great the flowers are too.

did you try to untangle those roots at all or just put the whole thing in a bigger pot?

I repotted into a 13 inch pot and did not untangle the roots. Stonei roots are very brittle so I do not disturb it since it is mostly lava, limestone, perlite, pumice and moss and chc. It was topdress with coir which is alway moist.

I'm going to throw away everything I have collected because they are not as good as your stonei

Latest posts

Back