Red pill or Blue pill

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hien

Reaction score
I am shocked.. I always thought I have at least a modicum of control of how my life would be , since we have a great constitution in the USA, and a quite advance society comparing to many crazy countries in the world (you know , the ones that an invitation to the municipal police for an interview would guarantee a note later to your family that you commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head, you suffer a heart attack while having great cardiovascular signs, a fall during the interview with bruises all over the body, you skillfully cut your own throat from ear to ear, without any depression symptom even from the day before , yes , the country that I came from , is like that right now)
but watching this , scare the ... out of me , while most of us are lullabied by TV programs daily, the elite has another reality for us .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrBvNzh5_pE

somebody please , tell me this is not true so I can go back to sleep

On a side note, it is so weird , yesterday , I saw that book "The road to ruin" on the shelf of my public library, out of nowhere, today I stumble on this you tube video .

Nobody in the world is enduring as much grief as a person distraught over trump beiing president. real problems don't exist!!!!

I agree with Hanes. Just about anybody can put anything
on the internet, especially YouTube. IF the financial market collapses, we can just go back to the barter system. Take a restful nap.

I agree with Hanes. Just about anybody can put anything
on the internet, especially YouTube. IF the financial market collapses, we can just go back to the barter system. Take a restful nap.

While this is generally true, if people don't have something of value that inflation hasn't made nearly worthless to trade then they starve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For years people have been making money selling books that speak to the fears of people. Now the crap has moved to the internet and even more people are trying to cash in. The truth is no one knows what the future will bring. That said, I suspect there is likely to be consequences of some sort, sooner or later, for the years of funny money pumped into the system since 2008. We all know it, but as long as the market keeps going up and home values keep increasing, we keep playing the game. Mike

Latest posts

Back