Recent Purchase

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Got these from goreorchids.com

my very first paph. sanderianum - came with a little damage on the newest leaf, which was cool with me, (cant see it on this photo though) but Matt insisted on sending a replacement :D
DSCN2214.jpg

my very first parvi species (not a big fan but i will give it a try cause the SO likes the pink fuzzies)
DSCN2215.jpg

my very first paph philippinense (normal variation) - bad photo though
DSCN2216.jpg

Well my grow area is full again. But I may end up having more room cause well.....i sat on my of my bigger paphs :sob: that was on my seat that i forgot was there. I got right back up after I felt it on my butt. Not damaged but has a tiny little cut on the new leaf by the axil. This one needs to go on that dumbass award thread that Blake started.

Anyway thanks for the great plants Matt! It's always a pleasure :)

Marco said:
t....i sat on my of my bigger paphs :sob: that was on my seat that i forgot was there. I got right back up after I felt it on my butt. Not damaged but has a tiny little cut on the new leaf by the axil. This one needs to go on that dumbass award thread that Blake started.

:rollhappy:

hahah, sorry Marco, that's hilarious, have to say I haven't pulled that one yet.
Nice looking plants!

Oh Marco I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves things in silly places (I left my eyeglasses on a chair and sat on them!

Nice stuff BTW, the sandy looks like a winner... they all do. Wish I could get stuff from Matt, maybe us Canadians could convince him to visit the great white north.

Well my grow area is full again. But I may end up having more room cause well.....i sat on my of my bigger paphs :sob: that was on my seat that i forgot was there. I got right back up after I felt it on my butt. Not damaged but has a tiny little cut on the new leaf by the axil. This one needs to go on that dumbass award thread that Blake started.

I know how stupid you feel. I totally wrecked the blooms on one of my plants because I got the vacume cleaner wand to close. It went so quick I didn't get a change to rescue it.

I got Matt's replacement sand. today, excellently packed and came in perfect condition!

DSCN2365.jpg

And I got to keep the first sanderianum :)

Thanks Matt you ROCK!

I used my contest win money. I got two grade b stonei. Of course I owed more than the contest win but it was well worth it. The plants are unbeatable at that price. Even though they are grade b they are still very nice. I was very happy. Thanks Matt

I got a grade b stonei too a while back and was very happy with it.

But now it's grade c cause well it was the plant that i sat on :sob:

Back