Recent aquisitions from Nick Tannaci

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaphMadMan

phytomanic
Reaction score
Like many others here I finally was not able to resist ordering some plants from Nick Tannaci, and I couldn't be happier with what I received. On the right the 10 seedlings of his choice in bud special, and on the left 6 small seedlings + 2 bonus seedlings he included.

tannaci.jpg

:sob: stop tempting me, Orchidbabies is coming to our club meeting next week, I can't afford both!:(

Nice buy. I was very pleased with my plants as well. Now to keep them alive for another blooming is my new challenge!

most of the plants I got from Nick have put on 1 new growth and several of them have 2 new growths.....sadly though except for the ones I bought in bud that bloomed....the rest seem to be content to put on new growths and not bloom yet.

Todd

I don't think there are many plants that will be putting out blooms & new growths at the same time..... Patience
But 10 plants in bud for $120, shipping included, is such a good deal. Can you afford to pass it up? :poke::evil::rollhappy:
Hardly, it's a good deal, hopefully next month!

most of the plants I got from Nick have put on 1 new growth and several of them have 2 new growths.....sadly though except for the ones I bought in bud that bloomed....the rest seem to be content to put on new growths and not bloom yet.

Todd

Maybe try increasing the light level?

e-spice

it could be true that they need more light.....they are in a Northerly window and get less light than the plants on my other rack that are in a Westerly window.

Todd

Latest posts

Back