recent activity notifications

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

TyroneGenade

mad scientist
Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to disable the "so-and-so liked so-and-so's post" notification from "recent activity"? I would like to know about new threads and replies and find the "liked" notifications distracting.

thanks

Linus_Cello

Reaction score
I would “like” this ...

(how is the chuck acker compot we split doing? I put my largest seedling in its own s/h pot, the rest in a compot. All doing well)

TyroneGenade

mad scientist
Reaction score
I would “like” this ...

(how is the chuck acker compot we split doing? I put my largest seedling in its own s/h pot, the rest in a compot. All doing well)
they are doing well. One of the smaller seedlings doesn't look so good and is still in the compot but most are in their own net-pots and pushing out new leaves and roots. I am very impressed and will definitely try another flask/compot from Chuck in the future. thanks for your help!

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to disable the "so-and-so liked so-and-so's post" notification from "recent activity"? I would like to know about new threads and replies and find the "liked" notifications distracting.

thanks
1) Have you played with your "preferences"?

2) I don't see any of that. Where are you seeing it?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Also check alert preferences. Just go to the User Control Panel and find Alert Preferences.

Latest posts