Rats come in out of the rain

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, that looks painful! God forbid NYC ever really floods (yes, I know it has). The rats there will be gnawing on your calves!
Just wait till the Nutria move further north. 15-20 lb (7-10 kg) rat-rodent the size of Racoons…The good news is they are vegetarian. The bad news is they are vegetarian.

About Rats, they actually are omnivores. Have been known to kill Chickens around here…just an FYI, not to mention the damage to buildings etc! I had a rat infestation, took 2 years to live trap and kill them all, and $3,000 to repair the damage to my Breezeway (where they chose to nest and live) Not a very amusing chapter in my life! I suggest you start the war against them NOW, before it gets worse! They told me that if you found evidence of one, there are many more you can’t see! We successfully live trapped 16 of them and during repairs found 3 more corpses. Fortunately YEARS past that but it is seared into my memory!

Latest posts

Back