Rare Paph hybrid ????

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
Would like to know if any in the forum had flowered or seen plants of this cross. I bought it from a nursery who had unusual crosses or the ones that no-one else had.
Paph Neeri-Glow - sukhakulii x praestans.
DSCN0513.jpg

I have seen this X..I actually have one. I think Rayb has bloomed one..not for sure. Where I got mine , there were lots of big multi-growth ,healthy plants but I did not find one that had previously bloomed ?? I figured it was hard to bloom ?? Congrats on your bud !

Gilda, now you have me worried, wondering if is correct by label. The plant resembles suk' to some degree, not a large growth at all. What were the plants like you saw and have please.

Gilda, now you have me worried, wondering if is correct by label. The plant resembles suk' to some degree, not a large growth at all. What were the plants like you saw and have please.

Not to worry...I think yours is labeled correctly...mine has the same foliage as yours..as did the others at the nursery. When I said large , I didn't mean roth size..only that they should have been blooming !! I will photo mine shortly..after I have had more coffee !
Here is a link to Ray's Neeri_Glow

http://www.slipperorchidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1812&highlight=paph+Neeri-glow

Neeri_Glow is in the first picture of the table display..you can see the foliage better...mine is lighter like yours.

http://www.slipperorchidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2189&highlight=paph+Neeri-glow&page=3

Last edited:
I'm wondering why Gilda needs more coffee too.

It was 6 ish in the AM here when I first read the post ...I don't function till I have had several cups of coffee...it is just now getting daylight :poke:! Now where did I leave that coffee cup...scotch might be good in my coffee this morning....a nasty cough kept me up most of the night. Cheers !

Gilda, Just an FYI, the links you put up to the other forum don't work if you're not a member there. Many of us peons aren't able to see the photos.

Roy, I think I've got this one too and my leaves look like Gildas. I'll have to double-check to make sure but I think I divided it this year(by accident while repotting).

edit: I double-checked and this is Neeri-Glow.
neeriglow.jpg

Roy, I'm wondering if yours is labeled correctly.

Gilda & Candace, thanks for the pics. My pic is bad but looking at your pics, my plant is exactly alike. Over exposure on mine destroyed the leaf color and pattern. I can safely say mine is correct. Won't belong before I hopefully can show the flower.

Thanks again.

Would like to know if any in the forum had flowered or seen plants of this cross. I bought it from a nursery who had unusual crosses or the ones that no-one else had.
Paph Neeri-Glow - sukhakulii x praestans.
DSCN0513.jpg

came across this while looking at an old page,photo of my plant of Neeri Glow`Grubs`

Attachments

• Neeri Glow`Grubs` DSCN5787.JPG
    Neeri Glow`Grubs` DSCN5787.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back