• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ram's head flasks for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Roberts' Flower Supply has or had a month ago, quite a few flasks of ram's head ladyslipper for sale that are ready to come out of flask and into the refrigerator for the winter. They also have quite a few native terrestrial orchid species and hybrids, and likely many other flasks for sale. A normal flask (of ram's head) is supposed to have around 20 seedlings and cost $80. I had purchased a flask that had less seedlings at our orchid society show in october, for much less than $80, and I deflasked the seedlings over a week ago. Robert's web address is http://www.orchidmix.com . They have lots more than just natives; lots of plants and potting supplies etc.

Only problem with the arietinum flasks is that the flasklings though mature, are naturally quite small and don't travel in flask without severe damage. In the U.S., you can either have cotton or polypropylene stuffed into the flask, or you can pay to have them deflasked, cleaned and shipped in other containers. He says that this species can't be exported (he has tried) and they get damaged. But, they could be purchased and hand-carried with proper papers into canada, or the same and onto plane to your home country if visiting the area.

(I would buy more flasks, but work seasonal layoff has me quite conservative with my spending - sigh)

Interesting by why he is using the same pictures as Yijia some of the
I have seen from him too.

A few interesting plants on the list.

Get today offered from a friend seedling lichiangense X lichiangense.

Latest posts

Back