raisin jack x gloriosum x maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nathalie

raisin jack x gloriosum x maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii
_nft2910.jpg

_nft2911.jpg

_nft2912.jpg

_nft2913.jpg

Good looking flower, but that is the worst written label ever. Is it [(raisin jack x gloriosum) x maudia vinicolor] x charlesworthii, [raisin jack x (gloriosum x maudia vinicolor)] x charlesworthii, (raisin jack x gloriosum) x (maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii), raisin jack x [gloriosum x (maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii)] or raisin jack x [(gloriosum x maudia vinicolor) x charlesworthii]? Whatever the name, it still a good looking flower and I wouldn't mind having it in my collect.

Good looking flower, but that is the worst written label ever. Is it [(raisin jack x gloriosum) x maudia vinicolor] x charlesworthii, [raisin jack x (gloriosum x maudia vinicolor)] x charlesworthii, (raisin jack x gloriosum) x (maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii), raisin jack x [gloriosum x (maudia vinicolor x charlesworthii)] or raisin jack x [(gloriosum x maudia vinicolor) x charlesworthii]?
:rollhappy:
Thanks for posting!

You should ask him. Hopefully he can remember. Its such a lovely flower its a shame it has an identity crisis.

I send her a mail ;..i'm waiting..

Sorry, if my reply was a little cheeky. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make NYEric rofl.

lol

By the looks of the flower I would say charlesworthii was the last set of genes put into this complex. Such as this [(raisin jack x gloriosum) x maudia vinicolor] x charlesworthii

By the looks of the flower I would say charlesworthii was the last set of genes put into this complex. Such as this [(raisin jack x gloriosum) x maudia vinicolor] x charlesworthii

that makes the most sense, we don't see too many next generation charlesworthii hybrids.....

Very nice flower and pictures, Nathalie!

I agree with SlipperKing. For me it is a 1/2 charlesworthii.

Just take a loot at a Maudiae x charlesworthii (registered as Schaetzchen)

PaphiopedilumSchaetzchenweb-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back