Puppy arrives tomorrow...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I cannot wait to see how she has changed since we met her. This photo is of her around 3 weeks old so quite a while ago. We saw her at 4 weeks, she was born on 4/10/08.

Note - we haven't had a puppy in 32 years - always rescue Springer Spaniels since the last puppy (also a Springer) and they were older and already "trained" so this is going to be a real learning experience for us both and I need to do some serious reading this weekend! Downsizing to a CKCS is a good thing but a puppy...we shall see! We had a lot of health and behavioral issues with the rescues and mom wanted to get a healthier dog this time around but a PUPPY! Yikes!

Still, very excited! :)

Photo at 4 weeks! (4 weeks ago...)

may08foalsandpuppies20168.jpg

Congrats on the Puppy. The kennel I use for my cocker spaniel is a CKCS breeder with some award winning blood lines. The pups are always so cute and playful.

Again Congratz.

Dave

She's absolutely lovely! My favorite yarn shop has a Cavalier King Charles as
a shop dog and her name is Cuddles, Cuddy or short.

I'm thinking I'm going to lose a little weight with the way she has me running around the yard! :)

Can you believe she left this here for me to see!!!? :poke:
Now I'm not going to make any comments about sitting in front of the new TV or anything; I'm just going to mention that I'm a cat person and that in many countries that would be an ingredient in a stew w/ rice and veggies! :evil:

umm, Heather, your photo skillz need work. That dog is blurry. :poke:

Totaly cutie :)

Interesting observation : New puppy no biting/nibbling etc. Heather, you've calmed down!:evil:

Still is a nice dog, should have called her WAGTER.:D
Charles

Latest posts

Back