pubscens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score

my only plants going on the fourth year but they never multiply they do bloom every year so far click on photos to enlarge

Rayb, that's a nice chunky pouch on that flower. Too bad it won't increase for you and give you more flowers.

Heather; what is NEWFS? Oh, and for the record - BILLS SUCK! Just do what I do. Don't pay 'em. That way, you get lots of reading material in the mail, in the form of disconnection notices. You also get nice phone calls from people you can't understand in India wanting to know how you are doing?

John M said:
Heather; what is NEWFS? Oh, and for the record - BILLS SUCK! Just do what I do. Don't pay 'em. That way, you get lots of reading material in the mail, in the form of disconnection notices. You also get nice phone calls from people you can't understand in India wanting to know how you are doing?

John - I am working (since March) at the New England Wildflower Society where it is a lovely warm day today. Check out the web site and some photos I've taken this spring. :)

www.newenglandWILD.org
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3684

Hi Eric,
yes that's another in front but it's not from the other plant I bought anotheer and it has flowered twice before but decided not to this year. I guess I should be glad they are growing.

Back