Pterostylis curta

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bench72

1. Do not leave plants on the floor when there are puppies running around!

curta.JPG

there were seven spikes but as you can see, they are all, bar one, now bent!!!

2. here's a close-up

curta1.JPG

here you can see that this species open the flower more as oposed to previously posted Pterostylis nutans.

3. now for an even closer look!

curta2.JPG

one way to distinguish this particular species is the way the lip (that brownish bit in the middle) is twisted!

cheers
tim

Rick, the second pic is pretty much the size of the flowers. This and another species Ptst baptistii has the largest flowers in the group.

David, this is the one and only variegated form of Pterostylis that i have seen... this particular clone though gets around... there are a number of people in my species society that have plants...

cheers
tim

bench72 said:
David, this is the one and only variegated form of Pterostylis that i have seen... this particular clone though gets around... there are a number of people in my species society that have plants...

cheers
tim

Thank you for the reply, that is very nice, I love variegated plants...another thing that Gideon has got me hooked on.

Is there a vendour selling this particular clone? My wife has to go to Oz on bussiness...maybe she can find a flask for me...

Latest posts

Back