Psychopsis papilio var alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
This plant now has three spikes. With only one flower currently opened. I bought this in 2005 from a CT vendor at the Cape and Island Show

papilio-1.jpg

Rose is going to faint over this.

Ron, you never cease to amaze me with your large assortment of Orchids. I have never heard of many of them.

Rose is going to faint over this.

Ron, you never cease to amaze me with your large assortment of Orchids. I have never heard of many of them.

No - I'm in a chair! I'd like just one spike, - 3, then I would faint!!!!
Ron has posted a pic of this one blooming before BUT I'll not get tired of it!

I amazed by this plant and how it mimics nature. I saw my first one at the botanical garden in Atlanta. I think they are a neat orchid.

Yeah but the first time you posted the alba form I was blown away. The normal form was common at GNYOS last year but to get the alba and w/ 3 spikes!?! Please post if it holds 3 blooms!

I am currently trying to arrange a trade for another alba seedling. I should try to self it for it is not seen too often at shows.

Eric another flower is about to open but will face the opposite direction. The third spike has a small bud showing. I bet it won't be until next summer before I have three flowers at the same time.

Latest posts

Back