Psy. krameriana

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
It is in flower again. I like all Psycopsis they flower from the same spike again and again.

Ramon

Psy. krameriana
2336343157_5d5476a830_b.jpg

How did you get it to stay still? I always have problems photographing mine since they bob and sway so easily. I breathe on it and it moves:>

How did you get it to stay still? I always have problems photographing mine since they bob and sway so easily. I breathe on it and it moves:>

Hold my breath!:poke: Also I take picture of it inside the house to minimize wind movement.

Ramon:)

Fantastic! It looks nice and wide.

I'm a big fan of Psychopsis too, my Kalihii should be opening again any day now too.

This plant is a bit of a joke within our society. We have one member who always, ALWAYS has several in bloom for our show (and actually, the other area shows also!) and ALWAYS brings them and they are such a nightmare to place in an exhibit because they are so tall and attach themselves to EVERY other plant in the display. Every year we see him coming with them and say, "here we go again!" :rollhappy:

They are lovely though, and usually win many ribbons and awards, but I wish we'd get them first thing in the morning so we could place them FIRST! We usually get them just about last.

Yesterday when I was visiting Paramount Orchids, they had a Psycopsis papilio bobbing around the top of their greenhouse; the flowers looked pretty large to me. I just realized that it must be related to Ramon's plant.

Very cool plants, first I've heard of this orchid...

My Psychopsis Mendenhall is spiking, I fear it will outgrow the Floracart....

It is unnecessary to say that both photo and flower(especially the flower) are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back