Primulinum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bernhard Hilse

Good evening,

Attached is a photo of my Primy. I think it is a good variety of slipper orchard. From Bernhard,

Attachments

• 81re.jpg
    81re.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 32
Hello Roy, we didn't get flooded out although the Fitzroy River flooded 2 weeks ago and is set to flood again when all the rain from the northern rivers flow into the Fitzroy. We had about 300mls in one day, two weeks ago. Altogether we have had nearly 1 metre of rain since January and it is still raining heavily. Mackay is 3 hours north of here and they had 625mls yesterday and another 135mls overnight. They are in dire straights up there. This is the most rain since 1974. I only have shade cloth over my orchids and lost two or three little ones out of about 550 slippers, so I am quite happy.Kind regards Bernhard

That is a good one Bernard.

Man it sounds like its either drought or flood!

I was supposed to work in Oklahoma this past summer where they had been in drought for 5+ years. Then it rains like crazy and the river I was supposed to work in went from knee high deep to 40+ feet deep for almost the entire summer and fall.

Stay safe.

Nice prim! :clap:

:( to hear about the weather conditions your way. I'm tired of the snow we're getting but one needs a reminder, it could be worse.

Latest posts

Back