• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Price??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

heliomum

I have a pink Cymbidium (Ok, so its not a slipper orchid) that blooms profusely each winter. It produces about 20 spikes over about 4 months. The flowers are about 1.5 inches tall. How much is it worth?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I have a pink Cymbidium (Ok, so its not a slipper orchid) that blooms profusely each winter. It produces about 20 spikes over about 4 months. The flowers are about 1.5 inches tall. How much is it worth?:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

To a slipper grower... about thirty cents for the pot. :) :poke:

-Ernie

plants are more tend to be more valuable if they have a name tag and if they are awarded its worth big $$ for breeding and rich collectors.

Put a "Price" on it. If you get the money then that's what it's worth, if don't, then go lower.:D

On a serious note; I once try to sell dend. hybrids at a show for 20 bucks each and I couldn't move them. Another vendor told I had them priced too low. I rasied the price to 35.00 and they sold like hot cakes!

Don't know abouth the cash value, but if you ever have divisions to trade, let me know-- A nice division would certainly be worth a phrag or two.
Lindafrog

Don't know abouth the cash value, but if you ever have divisions to trade, let me know-- A nice division would certainly be worth a phrag or two.
Lindafrog

What!!??!! Where is Eric when you need a really cool comeback line. A Phrag for cym. I've never heard of such a thing

Latest posts

Back