Poll on Patricipants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What action should be taken?

• Nothing. Folks are entitled to their opinions.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Administrators should send them into a "time out", during which they cannot post.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Administrators should ban them altogether.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Members vote to decide which of the three previous options should apply.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rollhappy::rollhappy:

All I can say is - 'He-who-is-not-to-be-named' is not good at prophecies! :D He should return to harmless weather prophecies! :sob:

Or change the perspective :poke: : the world is not as bad. Some people are bad. And if you did read Ed's posts with attention, you'd know that he is one of the guys who make this world a better place to be.

My modest contribution today: Chelidonium does help against warts. Really! Big Ehrenwort!!

:..he is one of the guys who make this world a better place to be.

In addition, I don't want to make a better world. That is too much for me.

But I try to upgrade some people in better understanding of the world. I see a lot of deficits in this point.

Heather said:
..I'm not planning on reactivating the political forum and I'm closing this discussion.

What sense is in such polling like this?
The great majority of 6 users votes for status quo of this forum, but administration acts in the opposite direction.

1) First I want to apologize to everyone. I initiated this thread as an attempt to inject a little humor into the type of discussions going on here, but obviously did so without anticipating the tone it would take. I'm sorry if it ended up being an irritant.

2) Now, however, I look for it every time I come to this forum, just to see whether or not Berthold can let any comment go by without getting in the final word.

I guess not, so it has ended up being humorous anyway.

2) Now, however, I look for it every time I come to this forum, just to see whether or not Berthold can let any comment go by without getting in the final word. ..

But Ray, for me it is a question of courtesy to answer, if somebody has a problem and wants it to discuss.
It is not so nice to ignore him.

Last edited:
I appreciate you posting it so we could see an update on members options/opinions and make pertinent decisions. :)

My life experience and advice to administration is: The securest way to avoid discussions is to close threads or total forums.

Heather, how about hand down strike #3 to the disrespectful guest?
I am no saint but I would never show that much of disrespect(again and again) to the forum owner.

Latest posts

Back