POE with Julia and Ramon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
3 ST members were able to meet up and shop together at the POE yesterday. Nice show and I enjoyed myself. There actually seemed to be more slippers than usual at the show this year. I think many were OZ complexes. I was able to get some nice plants and hung out almost all day there. The drive there was fantastic, no traffic which is very surreal on a Fri. morning going into the city. But, the drive home was a nightmare. I don't see how people can live in that. I felt like I'd aged a year when I got home!

Ramon and I ate lunch together and laughed that none of us had a camera...so no pictures but it was very nice meeting Julia. Julia, please post a photo of your handmade slipper t-shirt! I was very impressed. I think you could sell those easily.

Maybe someone went who brought a camera and could post some photos??

I'll be at the POE tomorrow, with a dedicated cameraman in toe. I'll make sure to post some of his snaps.

Ah, no one came by to say hi to me! I'm representing Ecuagenera.

Did any of you guys buy some of the multigrowth kovachii from Peruflora?

Kyle

I got my camera now. I will post some pictures. Also, I was with you this morning Kyle with Tony and Mike. I was the oriental guy wearing white.

Ramon:)

Ok, I remember. You should have introduced yourself. Not enough slipper lovers at the show for my liking.

Kyle

Oh Ramon, you are such the social butterfly:> How come you're living the high life in S.F. and I'm sitting here in Elk Grove cleaning up dog pee?

Not fair I tell you. Not fair!

Ah, no one came by to say hi to me! I'm representing Ecuagenera.

Did any of you guys buy some of the multigrowth kovachii from Peruflora?

Kyle
Multi-growths, really, you mean flower size?
How much do they sell them for?

Just got back to LA, I did check out the Santa Barbra show on my way back... I actually had the restraint now to get anything. Ramon and Candace, it was great meeting you guys. Here are some pics:

Show favorites:
POE2008004.jpg

POE2008006.jpg

POE2008007.jpg

My instant gratification:
POE2008030.jpg

Paph. Fanaticum

POE2008036.jpg

Paph fairrieanum

POE2008040.jpg

Phrag Memoria Dick Clements

POE2008032.jpg