• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plants for sale or trade!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikefallen13

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been extremely busy for the last few months and it's been getting harder and harder to properly care for my slipper collection so I've made the decision to get rid of them. I really hate to see plants get neglected and I'd feel really bad if they end up dying because I don't have the time to properly care for them.

I've also recently dedicated more of my time into my other plant addiction, nepenthes, and with them the Pleurothallid orchids. Since they share the same requirements, they are much easier for me to care for especially when they share the same terrarium. If you have any Pleurothallis, Lepanthes, Masdevallia or other cool growing mini species feel free to ask about a trade. I actually prefer to trade in most cases.

Otherwise, I'm looking to sell the following plants for the price listed. Payment will be via PayPal. Shipping will be done via USPS Priority mail for a flat rate of $10. If buying more than one plant, I'll combine shipping for $1 for each additional plant. I don't charge shipping on any trades. I really need to emphasize the next sentence. Please, please be aware of your local weather conditions. I will not be responsible for plants lost to cold damage! If temps in your area will be below freezing, make sure plants don't sit outside! I will ship plants bare root, as most are due for a repot anyways, and it saves on shipping costs. If you're interested in anything feel free to send me a PM!
I'll try and get pictures of the plants tomorrow after work.

Please keep in mind these plants will need a little TLC

Paph. glanduliferum var. praestans ('Yellow Tiger' x 'Sam's Choice') $20
- Originally from Orchid Inn, this is a single growth plant with a ~10" LS

Paph. kolopakingii fma. katheriae ('Albino Beauty' AM/AOS x 'Green delight' HCC/AOS) $45
- 1 large growth (16" LS) with a small growth starting

Paph. kolopakingii var. topperi ('Jeanies Green Giant' x 'Jamboree' HCC/AOS) $25
- Single growth with about 12" LS

Paph. parishii ('Red long twister' x 'Jeanie' AM/AOS) $45
- one NBS growth with a new growth starting

Paph. philippinense ('Alford' AM/AOS x 'Super Twister') $20
- single NBS growth

Paph. rothschildianum ('Golden Boy' AM/AOS x 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC) $25
- single growth, 10" LS

Paph. sanderianum ('WY-7 SM/TOGA x 'Select' BM/TPS) $35
- 6" leafspan seedling

Paph. stonei ('New Dimension' x 'The Best') $30
- 1 growth, about a foot across

Paph. stonei ('Cindy Hill' x 'Fogarty's') $40
- single NBS growth

Thanks for looking!

-Mike

BTW I grabbed a couple Paphs from Mike and I must say they were in excellent condition roots to the tips of the leaves! Good stuff. Good guy.

Thanks again Mike!

Hello,

I've been extremely busy for the last few months and it's been getting harder and harder to properly care for my slipper collection so I've made the decision to get rid of them. I really hate to see plants get neglected and I'd feel really bad if they end up dying because I don't have the time to properly care for them.

I've also recently dedicated more of my time into my other plant addiction, nepenthes, and with them the Pleurothallid orchids. Since they share the same requirements, they are much easier for me to care for especially when they share the same terrarium. If you have any Pleurothallis, Lepanthes, Masdevallia or other cool growing mini species feel free to ask about a trade. I actually prefer to trade in most cases.

Otherwise, I'm looking to sell the following plants for the price listed. Payment will be via PayPal. Shipping will be done via USPS Priority mail for a flat rate of $10. If buying more than one plant, I'll combine shipping for $1 for each additional plant. I don't charge shipping on any trades. I really need to emphasize the next sentence. Please, please be aware of your local weather conditions. I will not be responsible for plants lost to cold damage! If temps in your area will be below freezing, make sure plants don't sit outside! I will ship plants bare root, as most are due for a repot anyways, and it saves on shipping costs. If you're interested in anything feel free to send me a PM!
I'll try and get pictures of the plants tomorrow after work.

Please keep in mind these plants will need a little TLC

Paph. glanduliferum var. praestans ('Yellow Tiger' x 'Sam's Choice') $20
- Originally from Orchid Inn, this is a single growth plant with a ~10" LS

Paph. kolopakingii fma. katheriae ('Albino Beauty' AM/AOS x 'Green delight' HCC/AOS) $45
- 1 large growth (16" LS) with a small growth starting

Paph. kolopakingii var. topperi ('Jeanies Green Giant' x 'Jamboree' HCC/AOS) $25
- Single growth with about 12" LS

Paph. parishii ('Red long twister' x 'Jeanie' AM/AOS) $45
- one NBS growth with a new growth starting

Paph. philippinense ('Alford' AM/AOS x 'Super Twister') $20
- single NBS growth

Paph. rothschildianum ('Golden Boy' AM/AOS x 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC) $25
- single growth, 10" LS

Paph. sanderianum ('WY-7 SM/TOGA x 'Select' BM/TPS) $35
- 6" leafspan seedling

Paph. stonei ('New Dimension' x 'The Best') $30
- 1 growth, about a foot across

Paph. stonei ('Cindy Hill' x 'Fogarty's') $40
- single NBS growth

Thanks for looking!

-Mike
Mike:
Do you still have the praestans for sale? and the stonei NBS?
Tom Henry

Latest posts

Back