• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plants for sale. Most everything must go!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron-NY said:
...A marriage is a joining of two individuals and doesn't mean that one has to give up their individuality....

does that mean that the other has to?:poke:

It is great that a couple evolve common intrests but having a personal interest that does not involve the other should not be a problem in a healthy relationship. That goes both ways.:)

I tell my wife that my interest in orchids is not such a bad habit. I am not going out to bars with friends, fooling around with other women and she is not a football widow. What else could she ask for :poke: She always knows where to find me...up to my armpits in potting mix :rollhappy:

Does anyone besides me wonder if our friend Phrag is not more heartbroken over having to sell plants because he is allowing the shelf clearing to give him a chance to reconfigure his collection more to his current liking? Hmmmm. LOL!

He just doesn't seem all that ANGRY at his wife. :)

Updated list...

Assorted:
Bllra Smile Eri [Norman’s] $30
(Tell me why you like Oncidium Intergenerics in 20 words or less and you can have this one for postage)

Paphiopedilum:
Edna Ratcliffe (St. Swithin x praestans ‘Knob Creek’ HCC/AOS) [Ratcliffe] $25
Deperle (delenatii ‘New Two’ x primulinum ‘Goldfinch’) [Ratcliffe] $Postage

Take the above Paphs for $18 including shipping.

Phalaenopsis:
Brother Sara Gold ‘Sogo F-623’ HCC/AOS (Sara Lee x Taipei Gold) [Big Leaf] $10
Caribbean Sunset ‘Chin Yo’ (Cassandra x Mambo) [Big Leaf] $10
Gold Tris ‘SW’ AM/AOS (Taipei Gold x equestris) [Normans] $10
In Charm Jade ‘Sweet Fragrance’ (Ho’s Dreamy Jade x Timothy Christopher) [Normans] $15
Joy Little Grape ‘Little Joy’ (Sogo Grape x equestris) [Big Leaf] $10
Lawrence of Arabia ‘B760’ (Brother Lawrence x Brother Stage) [Big Leaf] $15
Liu’s Rainbow ‘Mei Dar’ (Be Glad x lindenii) [Big Leaf] $10
Sogo Lit-Sunny (Sogo Lit-Angel x Timothy Christopher) $10

Take all of the Phals above for $75 including shipping.

Phragmipedium:
besseae (‘Haven’ x ‘Smokin’) [Littlefrog Farm] $20
Don Wimber 3N (Eric Young ‘Mont Millais’ 4N AM/RHS x besseae ‘Eric the Red’ FCC/AOS) [Bloomfield] $15
Jason Fischer 3N (besseae ‘Cow Hollow II’ x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Rocket Flash’ 4N) [Orchid Babies] $10
Un-named Hybrid (Jason Fischer ‘Red Light’ x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Joshua’) [Piping Rock] $10
Magdalene Rose 4N (Eric Young ‘Rocket Fire’ 4N x Beauport ‘Rose Flare’ 4N) [Orchid Babies] $15
Tara 4N (Don Wimber ‘Rachel’ 4N x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Katherine’ 4N) [Orchid Babies] $15

Take all of the Phrags above for $75 including shipping.

Assorted:
Bllra Smile Eri [Norman’s] $30
(Tell me why you like Oncidium Intergenerics in 20 words or less and you can have this one for postage)

Because as much as I need another Oncidium family type orchid like I need a HOLE in my head..... GOSH I would DIE to have a beautiful orchid flower with outlined coloring!!!! I love it!

Is that less than 20 words? hehehe!!!

LOVE the purple outline!!!!

Plants For Sale

Good Morning,

Am I Too Late To Buy Any Of Your Paphs ?? I Appreciate
Your Time. Pls. Let Me Know If Anything Is Left And What
The Price Would Be.

Regards,
Olin

Last Chance...

Paphiopedilum:
Edna Ratcliffe (St. Swithin x praestans ‘Knob Creek’ HCC/AOS) [Ratcliffe] $25

ednaratcliffe.jpg

Phalaenopsis:
Brother Sara Gold ‘Sogo F-623’ HCC/AOS (Sara Lee x Taipei Gold) [Big Leaf]
Gold Tris ‘SW’ AM/AOS (Taipei Gold x equestris) [Normans]
In Charm Jade ‘Sweet Fragrance’ (Ho’s Dreamy Jade x Timothy Christopher) [Normans]
Lawrence of Arabia ‘B760’ (Brother Lawrence x Brother Stage) [Big Leaf]

All four only $30 (includes shipping)

largephals.jpg

Caribbean Sunset ‘Chin Yo’ (Cassandra x Mambo) [Big Leaf]
Joy Little Grape ‘Little Joy’ (Sogo Grape x equestris) [Big Leaf]
Liu’s Rainbow ‘Mei Dar’ (Be Glad x lindenii) [Big Leaf]
Sogo Lit-Sunny (Sogo Lit-Angel x Timothy Christopher)

All four only $30 (includes shipping)

smallphals.jpg

Phragmipedium:
besseae (‘Haven’ x ‘Smokin’) [Littlefrog Farm]
Jason Fischer 3N (besseae ‘Cow Hollow II’ x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Rocket Flash’ 4N) [Orchid Babies]
Un-named Hybrid (Jason Fischer ‘Red Light’ x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Joshua’) [Piping Rock]

All for $30 (includes shipping)

besseaejasonhybrid.jpg

Don Wimber 3N (Eric Young ‘Mont Millais’ 4N AM/RHS x besseae ‘Eric the Red’ FCC/AOS) [Bloomfield]
Magdalene Rose 4N (Eric Young ‘Rocket Fire’ 4N x Beauport ‘Rose Flare’ 4N) [Orchid Babies]
Tara 4N (Don Wimber ‘Rachel’ 4N x Memoria Dick Clements ‘Katherine’ 4N) [Orchid Babies]

All for $30 (includes shipping)

magdalenedontara.jpg

Ok, I have had a good response so far. Here is what is left, and a couple of new additions.

Oncidium Intergenerics
Alcra Sunday’s Best ‘Pink Skirt’
Bllra Smile Eri
Bllra Tropic Splendor ‘Golden Gate’ AM/AOS
Brsdm Shooting Star ‘Mustard’ HCC/AOS
Mtssa CM Fitch ‘Izumi’ AM/AOS
Mtssa Shelob ‘Tolkien’ AM/AOS
Vuyl Melissa Brianne ‘Shady Lady’ HCC/AOS

Take any or all of the above for $8 ea.

Paphiopedilum
St Swithin (rothschildianum ‘Mont Millais’ HCC/RHS x philippinense ‘Select’) $25

Phalaenopsis
Brother Sara Gold ‘Sogo F-623’ HCC/AOS (Sara Lee x Taipei Gold) [Big Leaf]
Gold Tris ‘SW’ AM/AOS (Taipei Gold x equestris) [Normans]
In Charm Jade ‘Sweet Fragrance’ (Ho’s Dreamy Jade x Timothy Christopher) [Normans]
Lawrence of Arabia ‘B760’ (Brother Lawrence x Brother Stage) [Big Leaf] Caribbean Sunset ‘Chin Yo’ (Cassandra x Mambo) [Big Leaf]
Joy Little Grape ‘Little Joy’ (Sogo Grape x equestris) [Big Leaf]
Liu’s Rainbow ‘Mei Dar’ (Be Glad x lindenii) [Big Leaf]
Sogo Lit-Sunny (Sogo Lit-Angel x Timothy Christopher)

Take any or all of the above for $7 ea.

Olin I would send John a PM with this and delete that address from your recent post.

No offense to the forum or its members, but, personally I wouldn't disclose any sort of critical information in a public domain to which almost anyone has access too.

-----

By the way your last name rings a bell. Do you have any relatives that work in L+D stoneworks in Enyon, PA?

Things are still rolling along, and this is what I have left. If I can get rid of these, I will stop bugging you all. These prices include shipping.

Oncidium Intergenerics
Alcra Sunday’s Best ‘Pink Skirt’
Bllra Smile Eri
Bllra Tropic Splendor ‘Golden Gate’ AM/AOS
Brsdm Shooting Star ‘Mustard’ HCC/AOS
Mtssa CM Fitch ‘Izumi’ AM/AOS
Mtssa Shelob ‘Tolkien’ AM/AOS
Vuyl Melissa Brianne ‘Shady Lady’ HCC/AOS

Take any or all of the above for $8 ea.

Paphiopedilum
St Swithin (rothschildianum ‘Mont Millais’ HCC/RHS x philippinense ‘Select’) $25

The St Swithin has not bloomed, and is a huge two growth plant. I would say both growths are mature. They are the same size or larger as my phil that just bloomed.

I will take the st swithin. If still available. Where did the cross come from?

Hi. I'm sorry for 2 things. Sorry that you had to give up such good plants; and sorry I wasn't around tjo pick up some of those deals!!! Personally, I would not have given up those plants unless it was to recoup finances or unless she was allergic to the plants. And even then ... E.

Latest posts

Back