Piping Rock Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Hey all,
I tried contacting them a couple of times via email and phone. But I got no response. Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.

Perhaps Glen is on the road, why don't you contact Ron instead, he is at their greenhouse a lot.
Piping Rock will be at the GNYOS show at Rockerfeller Center in April anyway

I am there on a regular basis, his greenhouses are a few minutes away from me and I have full access to the greenhouses for I grow most of my collection there.

It is show season and he has been busy. Glen just got back from a lecture. He usually is good with responding to e-mails upon returning from a trip so it surprises me that he hasn't responded. He is mostly a one man show, so reaching by phone can be hit or miss.

I know he was pulling orders to be shipped in our nice weather window that we are expecting. I expect him to be there most of the day tomorrow but again, e-mail is the best way to contact him. Are you sure you are using the correct e-mail addie? [email protected]

Ron-NY said:
I am there on a regular basis, his greenhouses are a few minutes away from me and I have full access to the greenhouses for I grow most of my collection there.

It is show season and he has been busy. Glen just got back from a lecture. He usually is good with responding to e-mails upon returning from a trip so it surprises me that he hasn't responded. He is mostly a one man show, so reaching by phone can be hit or miss.

I know he was pulling orders to be shipped in our nice weather window that we are expecting. I expect him to be there most of the day tomorrow but again, e-mail is the best way to contact him. Are you sure you are using the correct e-mail addie? [email protected]

Yea I thought that might be one of the reasons since it's that time of year.
[email protected]....yup, that's the one! Oh well, I guess I have to wait a bit longer for my Phrags to arrived.

Ron-NY said:
That's been my experience with him. His plants are worth the wait!

I have plants from him and know other people around Seattle that do too. I also find it difficult to wait for him to answer my emails, but he always does.

I also think sometimes the plants I have gotten from him are small, but they are all very healthy and every one that I have gotten is still in good health. I have also gotten plants from him in bud...unexpectedly. That is to say that the listing was not for an 'in bud' plant just blooming sized.

Anyway, I will continue to do business with him and deal with the time that goes by with the email thing. I am very happy with the plants that I get and rest assured they have always been very healthy.

Craig

Latest posts

Back