Pink Sky

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the info. Maybe one year wiil try to create, I have all the ingredients😜
Ha, I would definitely take on a seedling! I used to be terrified of seedlings until a Paph expert gave me a free Phal seedling (I was in a repotting class, and we all got one) I was told that it would be red or Orange when an adult! Well, 6 years later, I had an obviously dwarf Phal which was very due blooming. I tucked it outside for the summer hoping it would encourage blooming! Unfortunately a deer passed by and decided to EAT IT! It was very rewarding however and would grow another seedling at the drop of a hat!!

Don’t think I’ve seen one quite this pink before. Usually more muted, lavender-brown stuff. This is pink like a Phrag.
Yes, it really lives up to its name!
I had a sibling plant and it had flowers almost white with faint pink lines with plain white dorsal. Very twisty everywhere. Too much stonei influence I guess. It was a super grower, though.

Latest posts

Back