Pink Sky

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Delenatii x Lady Isabel

It is in bloom again and looking great!! :)
This plant bloomed for the first time in 2017. It looked the same then.

Once you see the dark sheath at the center of the fan, it takes about one month to open bloom. Speedy!!

Shots taken under evening light, day light, and backside in the morning sun. Two pink hearts!! Even the back is beautiful!! Long live my Pink Sky :)

K3KZtLql.jpg

WtuCVbzl.jpg

xAuf3ebl.jpg

eHcoy2xl.jpg

Last edited:
Well grown also. Sign me up for a division
It happens to be a slow grower. The older growth died back last year, which was way too soon because older growths on my other paphs stick around for quite a while after they finish flowering.
At least this time around, things are looking just a bit better because there is a well developed new growth along this currently blooming growth. Last time, the new growth took some time to even start showing after the flowers dropped off.
So, division for this plant might not happen for a long time.

Its sibling was a clumping champion but the flowers were nowhere near this good.

Very nice flower and attractive leaves. The plant looks healthy to me. Maybe it just needs some time before it really takes off. Mike
It has made a little progress over the previous growth when it comes to the speed. So, I really do hope that it will speed up even more as it ages. Also, I have been fertilizing more this year hoping that the older growth will stick around longer and the newer one(s) will grow stronger. Time will tell! Thank you!

This is one with delenatii vinicolor, right? Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Nope. Made with standard delenatii. I think you might be thinking of my Delrosi, which are all made of delenatii dunkel.

Its sibling was very pale. and twisted like stoneii. It literally looked like strange pink stonei flower. but it was very large.

Back