Pink and White

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

The first one in bloom is a Ho Chi Minh I got in high bud (2 buds) a few weeks ago. I like the colors, but the first bloom lasted less than 10 days. what a pity for such a lovely flower

DSC_0080Small.jpg

The second one I got last year from one of the forum sponsors, Zephyrus Orchids. It's concolor var album x godefroyae var album. I love it a lot, great shape, great color!

DSC_0098Small.jpg

Both are great, but the white one is my favorite. Yeah, it's too bad that the Ho Chi Minhs don't last that long. But at least they're longer lived than Stanhopeas.

Can't get any cleaner of a white than that! A blooming HCM is better for 10 days than a nonblooming one!

Thanks everyone. :)

Rose: yes, my quest for a pure white paph is finally over. I just have to keep it alive, and hope it continues to bloom for me. :D

Fren, the HCM is a bit over 4.5" across. I got it from Forestview. Their paphs are very well grown (as you already know). side note: I picked up a Lippewunder from them on the weekend. I'm very happy :clap:

I decided not to get a Ho Chi Minh and now I'm envious:p my seedling HCM(not from Forestview) does not want to grow bigger compared to my other seedlings.
I think Forestview has the best complex paphs I can find for now. The problem is that no one carries complexes anymore, I'm looking for a white complex...

Latest posts

Back