pineapple update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eric Muehlbauer

Here are the latest pics on the progress of my pineapple. Beautiful flowers on it!
IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

That's really very nice! :clap: I love the color shading on the flowers. Well-grown!

I bought already 2 and started to try it with my daughter.
Nice flowers you get here.

That 's pretty cool. I never had given a thought as to how they would flower. Thanks for posting.

let it dry out a lil bit first

do you mean dry off the end/part that was just removed from fruit? it's getting a little along and dry in general since i've had it a week or so, ripening. I was going to ask before if it was better for rooting, to twist off the top as soon as I buy the fruit; when I wait for the fruit to get riper I see that the top starts dying back and falls apart after a week or so

Too soon! It's not even the size of a tennis ball yet.....By the way, Eric....just planted seeds today of Trinidad Moruga...the official hottest pepper in the world...2 MILLION su!

I love the blue and purple potatoes. I'm growing white tomatoes and purple tomatillos this year. Where do you get the pepper seeds?

I got them on Ebay. The grower claims he introduced it...seems good. I'll know when I harvest them.

Latest posts

Back