Picture if possible

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been searching high & low for a picture of Paph Memoria Rolf Bolin, glaucophyllum x superbiens. The cross was registered in 1974 by Cryder. I purchased a small group of Paphs a while ago and there were 4 or 5 seedlings of this cross in it. Can't find a darn thing about it apart from word references, no pics. Mind you, in the batch were 10, P.Transvaal x lowii seedlings. Should be an interesting cross.
Hope someone can help.

Roy.

Me again, a friend just e-mailed me two pics of P. Curtophyllum, one of the flower and one of the plant and flower. I dont know where he got them from but atleast I can show you too. P. Rolf Bolin should be similar.
Thanks to those who may have checked for me. Here are the pics.
P.%20Curtophyllum.jpg

P.%20Curtophyllum%20All%20Over.jpg

Thanks Roy, let us hope you get similar colour. Pouch looks fairly even in terms of colour

Thank goodness the pics worked this time. I think its pretty and if mine look as good I'll be happy. Might be an interesting plant to breed with another sequential flowerer of maybe a multifloral like Transvaal, lowii or haynaldianum.
( plants have to work at my place )

Roy.

Gorgeous. Can hardly wait to see yours!

I did try to find a photo for you. But the images Google found were not there anymore.

Latest posts

Back