Pick ups from GNYOS show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
Neofinetia 'Benisume'
neobenisume041807.jpg

Neofinetia 'Setsusan'
neosetsusan041807.jpg

Met Jim Rose from Cal-Orchids. He was a really nice and quite funny guy.

Maria also got her first paph, a delenatii, at the show today. And I was told that I had "to be nice" so I went and found the cheapest and biggest white phal. I could find to give to Maria's mother. I had to make up for the dud phal that I gave to Maria's mother. It was a phal from HD where the blooms never fully opened and I gave it Maria's mom unbloomed :evil:.

I'm gonna go back on Friday. I might get some other stuff.

Nice Marco... bigger than I would have expected. Hope that they grow well for you :)

- Matt

Nice haul! Hope they do well for you.

NWO are attending a big show here in UK in June so I pre-ordered 3 Neos from them incl a Beni :clap: Can't wait!

Eric (first Eric) - If you were the one going around moving the cyps i may have seen you there. There was this guy in the tent with a white short sleeve collared shirt with jeans shimmying in the kentuckiense in place to the right of the paph. philippinense.

Eric (second Eric) - After posting the first post I realized I was on a slipper forum and i posted no paph pictures :poke: I might pick up a paph on saturday

Marco said:
Eric (first Eric) - If you were the one going around moving the cyps i may have seen you there. There was this guy in the tent with a white short sleeve collared shirt with jeans shimmying in the kentuckiense in place to the right of the paph. philippinense.

Eric (second Eric) - After posting the first post I realized I was on a slipper forum and i posted no paph pictures :poke: I might pick up a paph on saturday

Let's meet up!

Marco said:
No. I was the black guy who actually carried the plants back and forth, nobody else was strong enough.

NYEric said:
No. I was the black guy who actually carried the plants back and forth, nobody else was strong enough.

oh yeah? you weren't wearing a name tag, HELLO My name is NYERIC. Shame on you! You were right to my right when i was looking at that philippinense.

Last one from Calorchids came in

Neo. shunkyuden

neoshunk0505070733AM.jpg

3 growths, had an accident while swirling it around in physan :( . A few leaves on the 2 biggest growth are a bit damaged, third growth is perfect. Regardless for a 3 growth shunkyuden, the price, a couple of years of TLC and possibly this

neoshunk0505070734AM.jpg

i am :D

Last edited:
Do you do this Physan thing with all of your new orchids?

Back