Pic wolves

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we massacred them to extinction, I'm glad to see there are some left, I'm wandering about wolverines, I think we might have totally killed those off. Very cool pictures, they look very healthy!!

I thought we massacred them to extinction, I'm glad to see there are some left, I'm wandering about wolverines, I think we might have totally killed those off. Very cool pictures, they look very healthy!!

No wolves have survived (especially from sanctuary work like this). There have been several reintroductions in multiple places in the US (wherever there is a standing elk population, like Yellowstone). These have been very controversial though when they travel out of protected areas and interact with cattle ranchers.

Wolverines still exist too. They are very secretive, and remote so you don't here as much about them. Here's a US FWS link on wolverine status in North America.
http://www.fws.gov/mountain-prairie/species/mammals/wolverine/

Such a special treat.

There is something like this in NJ.
They have photo tours also.
I cant afford it though...

I pay for a visit with the possibility to take pictures. Some of my photos will be exposed to Santa Fe to give money to the sanctuary
Address : 378 candy kitchen Rd, Ramah, NM

What wonderful photos! Wolves are such beautiful, intelligent family oriented mammals that one feels quite blessed to see them. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us.

Latest posts

Back