• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrags. needed

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Well I actually still have a few microns of space available in my trays for phrags. If anyone has seedlings or bigger of the following Phrags they're willing to part w/ let me know and how much each.
Phrag. Ralph Gouldner
Phrag. Fiery Castle
Phrag. Robin Redbreast [flavum]
Phrag. Scarlet O'Hara
Phrag. Rising Son
Phrag. Pink Panther
Thanx.:D

NYEric said:
Well I actually still have a few microns of space available in my trays for phrags. If anyone has seedlings or bigger of the following Phrags they're willing to part w/ let me know and how much each.
Phrag. Ralph Gouldner
Phrag. Fiery Castle
Phrag. Robin Redbreast [flavum]
Phrag. Scarlet O'Hara
Phrag. Rising Son
Phrag. Pink Panther
Thanx.:D

I suggest a change to the heading of the "Wanted section" to "Needed":p

Orchid Limited has Scarlet O'Hara
Eric, Now your need has been reduced to 5 items

Phrag want list update

Well I managed to get some of the Phrags I wanted but...If anyone has seedlings or bigger of the following Phrags they're willing to part w/ let me know and how much each.

Phrag. Fiery Castle
Phrag. Rising Son
Phrag. Acker's Sweetheart
EYOF Phrag dalessandroi crosses [Rouge Bouillion, Fremont Point, etc.]
Thanx.:)

:D
Oops.
Fiery Castle = Andean FIre x Elizabeth Castle
Rising Son = Jason Fischer x Barbara LeAnn
Acker's Sweetheart = Barbara LeAnn x Hanne Popow
also looking for Phrag Rocheport = Grouville x Hanne Popow

Eric - next week there may be a few of us heading up to Acker's. Check his website, I believe they are up-pots that could be in spike. I'd be happy to pickup for you or anyone else interested.

Thanx, but I don't think I 've seen any of these on his site. If you take the list w/ you and he has any of these can you pick up one and I'll pay you + shipping?

Thanx, but I don't think I 've seen any of these on his site. If you take the list w/ you and he has any of these can you pick up one and I'll pay you + shipping?

Be happy to & anyone else, just let me know what you're looking for!
I think his sister has BS - Rising Son & Acker's Sweetheart, those 2 are ringing bells in my mind!

I'll keep my eyes opened, most of their BS are $25.
I know there are more than one Eric's on the forums, are you having a birthday today???
if so ...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Latest posts

Back