Phrags from Peruflora

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Got some flasks and a mature orchid in from Peruflora this week.

Phrag ((Kovachii x Besseae) x Kovachii)

Phrag (Kovachii x (Kovachii x Dalessandroi))

Phrag (Kovachii x Jason Fischer)

This is another Phrag ((Kovachii x Besseae) x Kovachii) that they gave me for free *gift*.

Phrag. Eumelia Arias (Kovachii x Schlimii). The roots!!!!!

The orchid in the back is Phrag. Ice Princess (Pearcei 'Cloud' x St. Ouen 'Sweet Blush'). I did not get this one from Peruflora.

Peruflora was at the Alberta Orchid Show, Edmonton, Canada, between April 17th and 19th. I'm now wishing I would have order more after getting these plants. They are just wonderful in every way. I hope Peruflora comes to Canada again this year so I can get more.

Peruflora was at the Alberta Orchid Show, Edmonton, Canada, between April 17th and 19th. I'm now wishing I would have order more after getting these plants. They are just wonderful in every way. I hope Peruflora comes to Canada again this year so I can get more.

Yep, in October they should come to Montreal. That's when I will pick up my stuff from them. :)

Nice haul of Phrags.
What are you using as medium for deflasked babies, I can't tell from the picture? Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know orchideya! I so need to order more from them. Your going to be so happy with your orchids from them.

Good luck with your seedlings. (Kovachii x Besseae) x Kovachii sounds really interesting.

Wow. Nice acquisitions.

I wonder whether any other Canadians would be interested in arranging an order with Manolo should he in fact return to Canada this fall. I would be interested in sharing the cost and splitting a few bags of post compot seedlings if anyone else is interested. PM we and we can discuss further.

Back