Phrags for you to enjoy..

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
I am seeing a lot of surprises with these. The numbers after the names are for my records.

I love the dark pouch ..good size bloom too !
acker_phrags-01.jpg

Where's the caudatum influence ?? I love the two-toned pouch though !
acker_phrags-02.jpg

Another one with a two-toned pouch...nice petals.
acker_phrags-03.jpg

Nice pink..
acker_phrags-04.jpg

This one has a pinched pouch but has potential..it is going to branch up the spike. I can see the buds !
acker_phrags-09.jpg

A side view of the two-toned pouches !
acker_phrags-13.jpg

How come the twilight x caudatum has shorter and more outgoing petals than twilight x Grande?

They are all very nice but I think I like Rosy Charm x Twilight the most!

Very nice photos!

How come the twilight x caudatum has shorter and more outgoing petals than twilight x Grande?
They are all very nice but I think I like Rosy Charm x Twilight the most!
Very nice photos!

I would like to know the same thing.:confused:

We are spoiled - so many of Chuck's X's are showing the long petals right of the bat with this first generation cross.The flowers are going to favor one parent or the other or be a combination of both, that's the simple odds! I think the caduatum x twilight is very nice! Just think how terrific to hold long petals like that horizontal!!! Outta sight! (We would expect no less if it were a roth!). The twilight influence is lovely, just think what next year's blooming will be like. I have quite a few of the same crosses, I can hardly wait, some are in spike now!

Gilda

Thanks so very much for the photos. I love Acker's Phrags. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Marilyn

A great selection! Thanks for posting the photos...I have a couple of these crosses too, so it will be great to compare mine when they bloom.

Latest posts

Back