• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phragmipedium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I cannot purchase your whole collection but I am interested in a nice mature/multi-growth Sedenii. Let me know if you want to sell one and how much please. Thank you.

I think everyone would like to know:
1) the entire collection ? is it to one buyer or breaking up the collection to multiple buyers?
The info is not clear, I think it would be best if you mention whether you prefer one buyer, in which case very few can afford to (unless it is a grower/seller such as Thien, by the way he is in the US, you probably assume names like ours mean we reside outside the country).
Since you don't ship international you may want to tell which country you are in so peoples who live in other countries do not have to inquire about the collection , then you have to turn them down one by one.
2) the entire collection? you list only 2, a hybrid and a species, is there any thing else ? any other phrag hybrids and species , other genera, species of orchids beyond phrag?
3) a full list of all the orchids which you intend to sell with price (which include how many duplicate plants of each species, hybrids)
for example:
Sedeni no.1......... 2 growths (1o, 1n)...price
Sedeni no. 2........ 5 growths (3o, 2n)...price
caudatum no.1...... 5 growths (1o, 2m, 2n)...price
caudatum no.2.....10 growths ( 5o, 2m , 3n)...price
and so on
if you want the whole collection go to one buyer, you still have to list , so the buyer know what the whole collection compose of and the total price.
This may be time saving for everyone else to keep asking separate question and you to answer everyone, one at a time.

Last edited:
I have been growing orchids for many, many years and would like to pursue my other hobbies, woodturning, woodcarving and fishing. My remaining orchids were all imported from around the world in the good old days before CITES. I think it is time to let others enjoy them. Other than orchids I grow unusual species of Staghorn ferns and Aroids.

I hear that..I am down to only 10 adult phrags and 10 adult paphs, which I will probably keep for only one more year (one more blooming cycle). But may keep half those as they are awarded/award quality. Sold a lot on ebay over the past month. Should have all my seedlings sold by end of summer. My grow area has went from 100 square feet when I had a greenhouse , to 32 square feet when I came back indoors, and by end of summer should be 10 square feet or less. I would rather put my money into my astrophotography hobby now. Good Luck

Last edited:
If possible I would like to get a piece of the collection. Are you in the city or way far away? :D

I am on Long Island. You can see the photos of the Caudatums and Sidenii. The Sidenii would probably win an award if shown but I was never interested in showing my plants except for one time at the 1994 NYC Greater NY Orchid Show when my Dendrobium Winter Dawn won a first place award for Dendrobium alliance. That plant was in flower for over two months before the show yet still won first. The plant was killed by heat loss in my GH one winter.

I think Hien made an excellent suggestion about how to list the Phrags
you have for sale. I grow Phrags and am interested in your plants, but
I don't understand how you intend to sell them without a listing of
sizes and prices.

Latest posts

Back