Phragmipedium QF Nohea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is QF Naukana Keoloha x Patti Michale. I like the flowers quite a bit, but it looks like a giant Patti MacHale. Outside it the size I am not sure that I appreciate the differences as much as I should. It also reminds me of Peter Pan.

I will have to decide if I need all three. Space is pretty tight these days😉

20210316_085419.jpg20210316_085408.jpg

Here is a tired Peter Pan (left) next to QF Nohea (right). My Patti Michale is in low spike. It will be a while before I can take side by sides
20210316_114705.jpg

love this... but i can see the dilemma ... i'm a big fan of that petal coloration and style, as well as the open throat and spotting style... but when a bunch of them are in flower... and you are hurting for space, the 'why do i have a bunch of those' crops up...

having that same issue with strong besseae aligned hybrids... how many things that are a variation on Jason Fischer do you really want?.... (evidently more than 20 based on my greenhouse.. :) )

love this... but i can see the dilemma ... i'm a big fan of that petal coloration and style, as well as the open throat and spotting style... but when a bunch of them are in flower... and you are hurting for space, the 'why do i have a bunch of those' crops up...

having that same issue with strong besseae aligned hybrids... how many things that are a variation on Jason Fischer do you really want?.... (evidently more than 20 based on my greenhouse.. :) )
Clearly, you understand! I dare not try to weed out my besseae hybridso_O

Back