phragmipedium manzurii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phrag manzurii discription

;)Try this link. After it opens, it should ask for user name or email, type; Maudiae (at sign) aol.com Password; manzuri. After it opens go to the bottom half and click on one of the symbols this should list the files. If this works, you see the offical write up.

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do?app=org

Last edited:
The fact that the type location is known, not just a sport found in cultivation, and that 8 different clones were examined in Colombia all lend solid support that this is a new species.

Leo

Sounds like they got it right on this one. It would also be great if they document population variability, and even greater if they can identify a pollinator.

Do you know what the nearest distance this species is to schlimii, fisheri, and the rest?

Sounds like they got it right on this one. It would also be great if they document population variability, and even greater if they can identify a pollinator.

Do you know what the nearest distance this species is to schlimii, fisheri, and the rest?

Not sure about the range of schlimii, but fisherii and andretteae are found further south, near the ecuador/columbian border. I don't think the ranges overlap.

Kyle

Does anyone know anything about the plant's growth habit? We acquired a plant marked P. schlimii from Ecuagenera that has a strikingly similar flower color but the leaves are much shorter (20cm leaf span) and wider (2.5cm) than a typical schlimii - more like P. fischeri or P. andreetae.

Thanks, Tom

Nope, doesn't work for me. What are you tryin to post?

KYle

It worked for me this time. Its the official description from the december issue of Lankasteriana.

Kyle

NYEric, I'm on dial-up. So, things are very slow. However, I get the same screen that you're getting and I can see a red "loading" bar slowly crawling across the underside of the icon. Try putting the page down on your task bar for a while and see if it opens eventually.

Will do thanx, or I might just go over to their building and assassinate all the system admins! :mad:
OK got it finally, Thanx mucho! Does anyone know if Ms. Viveros is related to the import Co. in Florida?

Latest posts

Back