Phragmipedium les Varines

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyattianum

Reaction score
Hi, I have posted a photo of this primary hybrid between kovachii and sargentianum. The flower is a good size with a span of 15cm and there are more flowers to come unlike pure kovachii. it will be interesting to see if it reflexes over the coming days because of the kovachii influence.
Anyone else growing this?7993271D-E235-4152-8F73-99762B459026.jpeg

Hi, I have posted a photo of this primary hybrid between kovachii and sargentianum. The flower is a good size with a span of 15cm and there are more flowers to come unlike pure kovachii. it will be interesting to see if it reflexes over the coming days because of the kovachii influence.
Anyone else growing this?View attachment 36828
Yes it is one of my favorite kovachii hybrid, but mine is very different!
Les Varines-21-1.JPG

They are both lovely. I have noticed some hybrids seem to have genetic variations.

I have raised, bloomed and been awarded several Phrag. Les Varines. They are all different. Compared to other K crosses, ie; Fritz Schomber, L.V. seems to have little consistenancy. But, I like this characteristic.
George

Attachments

• 20171719 (1).jpg
    20171719 (1).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Les Varines 'Dalton  James' HCC (12-2021).jpg
    Les Varines 'Dalton James' HCC (12-2021).jpg
    173 KB · Views: 0
I have raised, bloomed and been awarded several Phrag. Les Varines. They are all different. Compared to other K crosses, ie; Fritz Schomber, L.V. seems to have little consistenancy. But, I like this characteristic.
George
Did your Les Varines are from the same source or same flask?

Sis they have the same pod parent?
Anyone else growing this?View attachment 36828
Did kovachii is the pod parent on your plant?

Latest posts

Back