Phragmipedium kovachii as a houseplant

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric M was a very sincere, generous and friendly individual. I'm sure his wife and family would take exception to your statement that he deserved getting cancer and dying horribly. His post to you was a sincere helpful post in hopes of politely convincing you that a beginner trying to grow kovachii from flask should rather attempt growing something easier first. There is no angst or animosity in his post, and for his trying to give you steady advice you insinuated that this advice lead to his early death because of his bitter and whatever attitude. This is astonishing.
Many of us can see that you were a beginner overwhelmed by the allure of orchids..,,. We all were there at one point or another and know that it was highly likely those plants would be dead. And for trying to be helpful you reacted that because we didn't agree with you or tell you what you wanted to hear, we are bitter and vindictive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karma has a way of dealing with arrogant, vindictive and sadistic people like yourselves who enjoy ridiculing others. Just ask Helen Western or Eric Muehlbauer. Bitter much?

You little shite! If I ever meet you expect to have your ass beaten down. You will never have a fraction of the knowledge and generosity of Eric M. It seems that you are a bitter and deluded person. Plus you probably never got the kovachii. Please do us all a favor and stay away from this forum.

Back