Phragmipedium Hanne Popow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of Hanne Popow !!!!! I haven't got one yet though.
A closely related primary hybrid, Phrag. Manzur la Aldea, is also very nice. I might even like it better as the ones I have bloomed out generally seem to have fuller petals and a rounder overall presentation. Chuck Acker had flasks of these a couple years ago, so I suspect that many on this site have them.

A closely related primary hybrid, Phrag. Manzur la Aldea, is also very nice. I might even like it better as the ones I have bloomed out generally seem to have fuller petals and a rounder overall presentation. Chuck Acker had flasks of these a couple years ago, so I suspect that many on this site have them.

Thanks KL! I just took a look online some photos a moment ago --- of that one you mentioned ...... they are beautiful indeed. I love the pinks. Definitely one to look out for too here. I'll note down this one! I'm currently growing a Grouville - hasn't yet flowered though, but it will ---- one of these days hehehe. I saw one at an orchid show, and thought it was so cute ...... that I just had to find one. Found one through some luck!

This Hanne Popow was made with besseae flavum, which gives it a lighter pink color.

I am happy to have been able to take these from flask to bloom. They certainly took their time with over 2.5 years to mature. I will post a few of the others as the buds open.

View attachment 18453 View attachment 18454
These are really lovely, Darlene.

Latest posts

Back