1. Good day. If you cannot log in please use the CONTACT US at the bottom of the page to get help. If you are logged in and do not want the ads, please click on the Little Person icon to get user control panel. At the bottom of Preferences is the opt out area used to turn them off. Remember to save changes. More information in the Talk Back! Forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Phragmipedium Green Ghost (wallisii x czerwiakowianum), BS div

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade' started by tenman, Apr 14, 2018.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

1. Apr 14, 2018 #1

tenman

tenman

tenman

BS div of this uncommon hybrid, flowers expected to be longpetalled green/greenish (I have not yet bloomed this one), with one BS growth and one large new growth. Currently in 6" pot. $25

Shipping $9 USPS priority mail (HI/AL add $3) US shipping only, Monday/Tuesday, payment via paypal within 24 hours of order confirmation; I do not hold plants w/o payment. Not currently in spike/bloom. Ships bareroot. I do not use heat packs, buyer responsible for weather conditions at destination. I can hold for shipping a week or two if requested pending warmer weather once payment has been made.

Attached Files:

2. Nov 6, 2018 #2

melisa

melisa

melisa

Do you have any of these left?

3. Nov 9, 2018 #3

tenman

tenman

tenman

Yes, I still have it. Tried to PM you, but for some reason it won't give me that option. Please PM me for details.