Phragmipedium Eric Young

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara

Reaction score
An oldie but a goodie. I’ve had this plant 16 years or so. Had to divide it this year as it got too big to manage so I now have 5 different pots of it plus a single growth that I had to remove last September as it decided to grow over the rim of the pot…
This is from one of the larger divisions

BBD7FA69-A26C-4A82-85D1-DC69BD06A6B4.jpeg

And this is from last years escapee who decided to throw a spike… as it’s got a good root system already I thought I’d let it put on its show :)

E49FF67B-A946-485D-9FE2-B0141D22E3BB.jpeg

Lovely but you’ve fallen foul of the curse of the predictive text. Until your system learns the word Phragmipedium, beware!
David
Oh boy…. I started the post on my phone and gave up, didn’t even notice the typo … ty :)
Managed to edit the title

We live on Anglesey, North Wales. We moved back to the UK 3 years ago after 30 years in the SW of France.

This was the monster in January. The new growths would all have been outside the pot so it had to be sorted some how. All the divisions are showing good root growth so in a couple of years I’ll have multiple problems 😹49D2B315-90DF-43F4-B0C2-8CB68EEB40C6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back